This guide is written for Nook Tablet owners who feel like transferring music and videos from iTunes to Nook Color, Nook Tablet, Nook HD and Nook HD+ for enjoyment.

Many of you (myself included) may use iTunes to manage and purchase your music, podcasts and movies. If you using a Nook Color, Nook tablet, Nook HD or Nook HD+, you may be wondering how if I could get my iTunes library ported over to my Nook. However, syncing your music and videos from iTunes to an Android os based Nook tablet is nowhere near as simple as with certain "i"-named devices. There are a couple great solutions to transfer your iTunes media to your Nook. With some help from third-party apps like doubleTwist, iSyncr, it can be done.

The only thing to keep in mind is that the Android powered Nook tablets can not play any iTunes purchases with Apple Digital Rights Management (FairPlay). If anyone has downloaded music from iTunes any time in the past 3 years it is 100% DRM free and will play on any music player that can play ACC files; or just convert them to mp3s. If you have DRMed music from iTunes you can even "upgrade" them to DRM free and higher bit rate files for a small price or use DRM removal software to strip DRM from them.

For iTunes videos, if they are video podcasts from iTunes, you can play them on your Nook without any problem. But if they are movies, TV shows or music videos which you purchased directly through iTunes store, they are all with DRM protection. DRM can not stop you transfer iTunes video purchases to your Nook Color, Nook HD, but the videos will say "the file is not supported" or "this video can't be played" when you play these iTunes video files on a Nook tablet.

However, if you're desperate to watch the DRMed iTunes Movies or TV-shows on your Nook tablet, you can download and install the decent DRM remover entitled ChewTune to your computer. The program is capable of getting rid of DRM from protected iTunes files (.m4v,/.m4b/.m4p). That's true of any number of DRM Removal softwares (I'm sure a few users will take joy in pointing out), but ChewTune is among the first developers to add support for the lastest Nook HD/HD+.

It has outputs for all the Nook Andriod models, including Nook Color, Nook Tablet, Nook HD, Nook HD. According to customer's reviews, it's easy to use and the output could fit on your device perfectly, and see no difference when compared to playing the original iTunes files themselves.

Alt= Not a Nook user? Converter also has outputs for other portable devices.

The process is straightforward. Drag and drop your DRMed files to the program, choose a optimized output profile for specific Nook tablet, and Click "Convert".

So there you have it. Pretty simple. With this workflow, you can happily sync all of your iTunes media content, no matter DRM-free or DRMed with your Nook tablet.

For the movie DVD's you can refer to this DVD to Nook Tablet tutorial if you have a DVD collection and want to watch them on your tablets.