Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Lifetime VPN, Scam?

This is a discussion on Lifetime VPN, Scam? within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; These lifetime VPN for $40 or whatever , Do the people who buy these actually think it's a good idea, These companies will go out ...

Member #

Lifetime VPN, Scam?

These lifetime VPN for $40 or whatever ,

Do the people who buy these actually think it's a good idea,

These companies will go out of business well within your lifetime .

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    These types of offers are just for catching customers, so be careful from these folks. On the other side, there are several vpn service providers who offer their packages for certain time like 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 5 years. They are reliable and 100% committed, so I always going to save side.
    Last edited by cali; 12-19-2019 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Removed External Links/Reference To Links

Member #
    I just got a review from my friend saying that "If you're expecting to use it for your lifetime then obviously you're gonna get a hell lot of disappointment. Usually the "lifetime" part in those deals refer to the lifetime of the company so if someone paid $40-50 and got to use it for a year before the provider closes shop then its paid itself already, and past that if any are bonus free usage."

What do you say on this???

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links