Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

iPhone 4S announcement, what do you think?

This is a discussion on iPhone 4S announcement, what do you think? within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; I felt a little sad as if I was watching the Titanic sinking into the abyss. And the fact that Jobs didn't show up, means ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: iPhone 4S announcement, what do you think?

Member #
    I felt a little sad as if I was watching the Titanic sinking into the abyss. And the fact that Jobs didn't show up, means he is nearing the inevitable. I hate Apple as much as any of you but I do not deny all the good things Apple achieved in the mobile space, whether it be technology or marketing.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    58 times
    Hello from San Jose and welcome to the forum knam25! Glad you joined us!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by knam25 View Post
    I felt a little sad as if I was watching the Titanic sinking into the abyss. And the fact that Jobs didn't show up, means he is nearing the inevitable. I hate Apple as much as any of you but I do not deny all the good things Apple achieved in the mobile space, whether it be technology or marketing.
    Welcome to the forum. Apple used to be an amazing company. Lately not so much... and iOS 5, wow Apple has created Froyo! They should be so proud.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I know a lot of iphone owners where I work are voicing their anger. They wanted an upgrade to the iphone 5. I once again let them know that there is a great alternative to iOS. Besides, the revolutionary features of iOS5 are mostly copied from Android, Crackberry, and even Windows phone.

DrivetheGreen66
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid-Xer View Post
    Maybe someone can port android to it?
    That would be awesome. Because the hardware is nice. All apple products are nice hardware wise. Software lack IMO

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Just too small for me, but your right, from a design standpoint its a pretty phone.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I've got a 4 that was replaced with apple care just two weeks ago. I'll be waiting for the true "5" which I imagine will be out this Summer.

Ios5 is great btw. Also, I love that android is so popular, forcing apple to innovate and push the envelope. Competition is a good thing people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links