Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

hey what's up?

This is a discussion on hey what's up? within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; hey, my name is lawrence, 31 year old irishman. apart from movie i enjoy music, reading pulpy detective fiction, beer and dropping (j) bombs in/exploring ...

Thread: hey what's up?

Member #

hey what's up?

hey, my name is lawrence, 31 year old irishman. apart from movie i enjoy music, reading pulpy detective fiction, beer and dropping (j) bombs in/exploring the respective jungles of vietnam, hiroshima and nagasaki (ie. getting stoned). also bowling, white russians and the occasional acid flashback.

at the minute i'm bumming off on sick leave from my government job (boo!)

really good at mixing drinks, rolling joints and acquiring 'medication' also have a HUGE cd/record collection so could possibly help out if someone needs an album they can't find anywhere else.

on an average day would spend maybe 4 hours active online. pc is on 24/7 though.

i have used irc before and will do so again if theres a good community. i have a feeling there is one here.

favourite types of movie are probably mystery, (neo) noir, stoner comedies and of course the guilty pleasure of comic book movies and cheesy horror. also love good anime.

fave films: the big lebowski (anything by the coens really), rushmore, akira and lots more
    fave avtors: ed norton, jason schwartzman, scarjo, ryan gosling

edit: oh and i love last.fm join me over here if you like justinius23?s Music Profile ? Users at Last.fm

Member #
    Hi, I'm Adrina Lily. Age 27. I'm so board today..

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links