Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Meltdown

This is a discussion on Meltdown within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hello I'm new to this forum and joined for the sole purpose of finding out if anyone else has experienced the fast charger frying their ...

Thread: Meltdown

Member #

Angry Meltdown

Hello I'm new to this forum and joined for the sole purpose of finding out if anyone else has experienced the fast charger frying their kindle. I'm going round and round w customer service. I even emailed the president of amazon who forwarded my complaint to cs. But their answer is that my kindle is out of warranty but they can offer me a "discount" on the newest models they have. True my kindle wasn't new but it worked fine until the charger that came with it overheated and melted inside the connection slot. So I'm trying to see who else this has happened to and what their outcome was.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by adge View Post
    Hello I'm new to this forum and joined for the sole purpose of finding out if anyone else has experienced the fast charger frying their kindle.
    Sorry to hear about your situation. I have had multiple Kindle Fire's in various formats but never had a problem with the charger/dead Kindle from charging. I mostly use a Kindle (black square) power adapter that I purchased with the unit or a lower power version charger.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links