Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Old Fart First Post

This is a discussion on Old Fart First Post within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi All, Figured the title would pretty much say it all and most of you would probably be thinking "technically-challenged geezer is gonna ask something ...

Member #

Old Fart First Post

Hi All,
    Figured the title would pretty much say it all and most of you would probably be thinking "technically-challenged geezer is gonna ask something like how to turn it on". Actually I got that part. I have a specific use for this machine and I'd be grateful if someone would lead me to the answer. I have a number of pdf books in my downloads on my mac and i want to put them on my kindle fire first edition to read instead of reading them on my iPhone. Only do this when I'm waiting in line or camping but the old peepers are having a hard time with the small print so figured I better jack up the screen size so I don't go blind trying to see the print. From what I could gather I needed to download the android transfer app and then drag and drop. So i get the android file transfer to show on the screen and i dragged and dropped a couple of books to test it and they appeared in the transfer screen no problem. Next step is the problem, how do I get those to show up on my Kindle machine? Probably something almost as simple as how to turn it on but until I see it done once I'm clueless.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. Hopefully someone will come along with the answer before both of us get much older!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links