Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thinking About Buying a Kindle

This is a discussion on Thinking About Buying a Kindle within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I am also a Newbie.. Being a Senior Citizen all this gadget stuff is confusing.. Not knowing were to start to ask questions looking at ...

Member #

Post Thinking About Buying a Kindle

I am also a Newbie..

Being a Senior Citizen all this gadget stuff is confusing.. Not knowing were to start to ask questions looking at a purchase of a Kindle. Please bare in mind I am a Senior and I am frugal "NO Face Book " No Skype - NO Tweet - NO Tweet - I belong to K.I.S.S. Keep it Simple Stupid club... My cell phone is a Traxfone and it cost me around $40 a year for a cell phone.
    Questions: ?????????
    Not knowing what's this going to cost me for this subscriptions ?
    All I need is Wi-Fi for e-mail grand kids and great grand kids.. reading
    Can I use a thumb drive to transfer edited photo's from my current Lap Top over into Kindle .. This cloud thingy I don't understand
    Can I download movies while sitting in a FREE Wi-Fi Zone while I eat my egg McDonalds and coffee and how long does that take ?? with a cable can I attach to my 7--8 year old TV when I am home and view the movie.. how many movies can I get at a time ?? and how long to get them from were ever to my Kindle same with books..
    I was told something about a FOO Card or something like that. I am a avid Photographer of Wild Life & Landscapes my current camera is 8--9 years old and these new digital cameras have FOO Cards.
    can these Kindles use or work with these FOO Cards.. some one told me you need a APPIE or something like that so the Kindle can talk -communicate with camera.
    I am not up to all this gadget stuff..
    Thanks for reading please copy and reply with answers

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links