Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fired up for Christmas

This is a discussion on Fired up for Christmas within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I was going to order the Fire as soon as it was announced, but my son said that I was being selfish and not leaving ...

Member #

Fired up for Christmas

I was going to order the Fire as soon as it was announced, but my son said that I was being selfish and not leaving my family anything to buy me for Christmas. So, I waited and my son came through Christmas morning. I bought the Caseen SKINNY leather case and stylus and am ready to rock on this thing. This is the third Kindle in our family (my wife has a 2 and I have a 3). So far my only complaint is the storage issue. Put a few high end games on the thing and you are full.

One thing I have noticed is how much nicer some games I played on my EVO are to play on the Fire. Even card games seem to fit the Fire's larger screen so much nicer.

I had to go to the Dr's office on Thursday and took the Fire with me and spent my time in the waiting room painting the other people in the room with Autodesk Sketchbook and my new stylus. Works pretty darn good.

So far, I'm a fairly happy camper!

-Keller

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    ALOHA & welcome. Yes the capacity is not that great esp when there's no sd card. But for me its expected as its not a full tablet or a laptop. Amazon has its own cloud & very happy they did that. I have a lot of books so the cloud helps a good deal.
    Anyway we are u joined us. Feel free to share some insight on ur Fire. If u have any questions, the community is here to assist u

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. Glad you like your Fire.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links