Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello All, I Am Another Newbie

This is a discussion on Hello All, I Am Another Newbie within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I received my new Kindle Fire HD 8.9 2 days ago. I知 attempting to load some of my favorite apps used on my phone onto ...

Member #

Hello All, I Am Another Newbie

I received my new Kindle Fire HD 8.9 2 days ago. I知 attempting to load some of my favorite apps used on my phone onto the Kindle. I知 not having much luck. Based on a number of reviews I made the assumption that most of the apps would be available for the Kindle. I trying to load RoboForm. I consider myself a bit of a techie, but I am having difficulty loading it. Is there a recommended reference guide I can read that assist me on loading apps that are not available at the Amazon store? Better yet, does anyone have a brief description on how to install an app once loaded onto the Kindle.?

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Most of the apps you download (1market, Getjar, Aundroiddrawer, Handango, pixelscroll, Amazon's market etc) give you the option to install them right after you download them. All you usually do is select to install them. If you do get a apk that does not give you the option to install it (very rare), download ES-File Explorer from any of the sites I just listed. After you have downloaded the file go to your download folder and use ES-File Explorer to highlight the file and select to install it. Its that simple. Can't tell you how many apps I have used on my two fires and my LG phone. fdalbor

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links