Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire so far exceeding expectations

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire so far exceeding expectations within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Originally Posted by crowfax You should take a look at DVD Catalyst if you're into video. It's what I use my KF for the most ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Kindle Fire so far exceeding expectations

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by crowfax View Post
    You should take a look at DVD Catalyst if you're into video. It's what I use my KF for the most and the software is excellent. He's a supporting vendor for this forum too!
    Thanks I will check it out!
    crowfax likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    been playing with it for 4 days now........very few complaints,,,,,,,lots of compliments!!!

jrp
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I was all set to purchase the new Nook Color Tablet($249) but then I went over to Best Buy one afternoon and fell in love with the new Kindle Fire. So far it is great. I love it for reading books, magazines, watching movies and some TV programs, checking email and playing games to name a few things.If you are a big Amazon purchaser it's a no brainer, especially if you opt for Amazon Prime. Great tablet for the price.Another home run for Kindle.I wish it had a volume rocker on the side rather then on screen but it's not a big issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links