Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Howdy from Texas

This is a discussion on Howdy from Texas within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; The subject says it all, right? Haha!!! Anyway... Ordered a Kindle Fire on 9/28 and received it yesterday (11/21). Haven't opened he package yet, though, ...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Cool Howdy from Texas

The subject says it all, right? Haha!!!

Anyway... Ordered a Kindle Fire on 9/28 and received it yesterday (11/21). Haven't opened he package yet, though, as it is my wife's christmas present.

Funny thing is that she does not know I got it for her and just today she asked me if I knew if there will be any good reader/tablet deals going on on Black Friday. I had hard time not to smile when I told her that there aren't really any and let's just wait a little more.

KF will be my first Android device and I'm pretty excited to see what i will be like. In addition to the normal Windows laptops/desktop and one Linux laptop, I also use Ipad2 (posting from it right now) and my wife uses an Iphone4. It'll be interesting to see ow thismthing will compare to everything.

But I'm pretty sure it'll be just fine for her. She is not too tech savvy, so I get to do all the tweaking etc. on it anyway. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    ALOHA welcome! Although its not full android base device, the KF is a nifty little thing. It can't be compared to an iPad but I love it.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I sense an early XMas about to happen! Good luck holding out!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    If you can wait, you are stronger than I am! Welcome to the site!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Thanks for the welcomes, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by blueyes7 View Post
    If you can wait, you are stronger than I am! Welcome to the site!
    I have to! I don't want to start thinking about something else to buy her. Haha!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TexFinn View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, everybody!

I have to! I don't want to start thinking about something else to buy her. Haha!!!
    For heaven's sake, don't let her think that!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TexFinn View Post
    The subject says it all, right? Haha!!!

Anyway... Ordered a Kindle Fire on 9/28 and received it yesterday (11/21). Haven't opened he package yet, though, as it is my wife's christmas present.

Funny thing is that she does not know I got it for her and just today she asked me if I knew if there will be any good reader/tablet deals going on on Black Friday. I had hard time not to smile when I told her that there aren't really any and let's just wait a little more.

KF will be my first Android device and I'm pretty excited to see what i will be like. In addition to the normal Windows laptops/desktop and one Linux laptop, I also use Ipad2 (posting from it right now) and my wife uses an Iphone4. It'll be interesting to see ow thismthing will compare to everything.

But I'm pretty sure it'll be just fine for her. She is not too tech savvy, so I get to do all the tweaking etc. on it anyway. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
    Welcome to the forum.

DrivetheGreen66
    Welcome to the Forum. Glad you joined us.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    better get another one if you are planning to use it...it's not like she is going to just be putting it down all the time for you to pick up and use!!!!!!!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links