Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

No Results

This is a discussion on No Results within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Of five posts to this forum I haven't had one reply. What exactly am I doing wrong (or not doing) ?...

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JaxRolo

Thread: No Results

Member #

No Results

Of five posts to this forum I haven't had one reply. What exactly am I doing wrong (or not doing) ?
    --

: Cheemag :
    Englandshire, Scotland

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

No Results

Maybe they don't know the answer.
    fdalbor likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    People respond when they want to, they don't, when they don't. Also, responses have something to do with the amount of traffic on a site, and this site is not that heavy with traffic.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I think JaxRolo is correct in his answer. I know I have answered about 10 or 15 of peoples questions over the short time I have been on the forum. But no one wants to give a person a wrong answer so if they don't know the answer they don't reply. Plus the fact that the Fire has not been on the market for that long (especially outside the USA) tends to limit the amount of information people have on the device.
    Plus the fact that they have to take the time to answer the question (even if they know the answer) weighs on if they reply or not. Also it takes more time to answer a question using the tablet to answer it; I know I use my desktop to answer the questions I have answered because its just takes to long on the fires little keyboard. People are good most of the time, but what they do is based on their time available and their lifestyle.
    I asssure you Cheemag if I ever have an answer to one of your questions I will answer it. An Cali is right too; the traffic on this site is not very heavy; the netbook forum I use has five times as much traffic in a normal day.
    Last edited by fdalbor; 01-06-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

No Results

I am new to the Kindle fire so I am here to learn. I can not respond to any questions yet. One day I will.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Help when ya can! We appreciate it!

Ads