Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi, PattyC here from Amazon Kindle discussion group thanks to someone known as ...... there. I am excited that there is aplace to learn more ...

Thread: Hello

Member #

Hello

Hi, PattyC here from Amazon Kindle discussion group thanks to someone known as ...... there.
    I am excited that there is aplace to learn more about the Fire and Android too. You can be a little tech savy and be lost when it comes to Android and open source. I have two Chinese tablets, Q5 and Q7 but couldn't get them to load Android for flash, that's what I wanted like crazy, so did most people in the Q forum. When I saw the Fire, I tried to resist until it came out, caved and pre ordered. It was lots of fun being in with all the excitment and now being happy I jumped in.
    Thanks for starting this forum, and for reading my ramblings.
    Last edited by Hawaiian Princess; 11-25-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: removed personal email

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pcc123 View Post
    Hi, PattyC here from Amazon Kindle discussion group thanks to someone known as ...... there.
    I am excited that there is aplace to learn more about the Fire and Android too. You can be a little tech savvy and be lost when it comes to Android and open source. I have two Chinese tablets, Q5 and Q7 but couldn't get them to load Android for flash, that's what I wanted like crazy, so did most people in the Q forum. When I saw the Fire, I tried to resist until it came out, caved and pre ordered. It was lots of fun being in with all the excitment and now being happy I jumped in.
    Thanks for starting this forum, and for reading my ramblings.
    Welcome to the site pcc123.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links