Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Here

This is a discussion on New Here within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I'm a new here. My Hobbies are Photography and boat cruising. I'm here,initially, tor 2 things. 1) How go edit email accounts and set up ...

Thread: New Here

Member #

New Here

I'm a new here. My Hobbies are Photography and boat cruising. I'm here,initially, tor 2 things. 1) How go edit email accounts and set up new ones. 2) How to get my gmail contacts & calendar and sync them with my laptop (Pc) and iPhone. BTW I live in Texas and am boating on the Chesapeake Bay. John Esch

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by johnesch View Post
    I'm a new here. My Hobbies are Photography and boat cruising. I'm here,initially, tor 2 things. 1) How go edit email accounts and set up new ones. 2) How to get my gmail contacts & calendar and sync them with my laptop (Pc) and iPhone. BTW I live in Texas and am boating on the Chesapeake Bay. John Esch
    Hi
    Not everything is in the KF user guide but in our help section u will find a lot of ur answers from other members. U can also search ur topic & see what comes up. If not, start a new thread in the appropriate section & we will try to answer them

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Just saying hi.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links