Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; New guy here. This will be my first e reader/tablet so I'm looking forward to I believe it will be. I do web and graphic ...

Thread: Hi

Member #
    Liked
    14 times

Hi

New guy here.

This will be my first e reader/tablet so I'm looking forward to I believe it will be.

I do web and graphic design as part of my job and I was very close to buying an I-Pad mostly as a testing “mule” but it's kind of hard for me to support Apple for various reasons.
    I like the Nook Color based on research [never owned or used one] but when I read about what Amazon had in the works I thought I'd hold off on buying anything until I saw this new device.

I'm glad I did but I'll know for sure on November the 17th

Thanks for reading my ramblings!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Welcome to the forum.

DrivetheGreen66
    Welcome to all the new members who have pre-ordered.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidef1080 View Post
    New guy here.

This will be my first e reader/tablet so I'm looking forward to I believe it will be.

I do web and graphic design as part of my job and I was very close to buying an I-Pad mostly as a testing “mule” but it's kind of hard for me to support Apple for various reasons.
    I like the Nook Color based on research [never owned or used one] but when I read about what Amazon had in the works I thought I'd hold off on buying anything until I saw this new device.

I'm glad I did but I'll know for sure on November the 17th

Thanks for reading my ramblings!
    Hope your New Year has started out well.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links