Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi all! My name is Melissa, I found this group via the Amazon Kindle Forums. I have a Fire, and a KKSO3G. My cell phone ...

Thread: Hello

Member #

Hello

Hi all! My name is Melissa, I found this group via the Amazon Kindle Forums. I have a Fire, and a KKSO3G. My cell phone is an iPhone 4; I've had iPhones since the very first one. I want a 4S, but I also wonder if I should wait for the inevitable 5. I'm also very intrigued by the Samsung Galaxy S II, but I feel like I need to stick with the iPhone.

I didn't even have to think about getting the Fire; I knew I wanted it the first day. I like it a lot, and will probably get the next version that comes out (and give this one to my daughter). I do have a few questions about it from time to time; I hope I can ask them here without getting chastised.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Welcome Melissa, and thanks for joining! Glad to be a part of your Kindle, and by proxy, your Android experience!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    ALOHA welcome Melissa. well u know Android really is on top of their game right now, improvements are always arising. Amazon has come a long way and there's more to come in time. I was never an Apple person, couldn't get used to it

Member #
    HP, this is my first Android device; I'm not sure what to make of it. I keep expecting it to do things like my iPhone would. This is also my first tablet; I use mmy iPhone for everything and wondered if the Fire would be redundant. So far, yeah, it is, but I still like it!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mdholm View Post
    HP, this is my first Android device; I'm not sure what to make of it. I keep expecting it to do things like my iPhone would. This is also my first tablet; I use mmy iPhone for everything and wondered if the Fire would be redundant. So far, yeah, it is, but I still like it!!
    I understand. just realize that its really not a full functional tablet, the Android market and other Android features are not there unless u root (jailbreak in apple term) so IMO it's not a tablet...lol. Amazon basically is usage for books, app store, etc. but I hear u

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. Even redundant things are fun!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Hi all! My name is Melissa, I found this group via the Amazon Kindle Forums. I have a Fire, and a KKSO3G. My cell phone is an iPhone 4; I've had iPhones since the very first one. I want a 4S, but I also wonder if I should wait for the inevitable 5. I'm also very intrigued by the Samsung Galaxy S II, but I feel like I need to stick with the iPhone.

I didn't even have to think about getting the Fire; I knew I wanted it the first day. I like it a lot, and will probably get the next version that comes out (and give this one to my daughter). I do have a few questions about it from time to time; I hope I can ask them here without getting chastised.
    Nobody should bother you for asking a question. Questions are a great deal of what goes on here. If someone gets on your case, they are just a meanie! Ignore meanies!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links