Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Greetings to the board, Prospective owner of a Kindle Fire and in heavy research mode. I joined to learn as much as possible prior to ...

Thread: Hello

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Hello

Greetings to the board,

Prospective owner of a Kindle Fire and in heavy research mode. I joined to learn as much as possible prior to pulling the trigger on a tablet. The others in the running for me are the B&N Tablet and the Vizio VTAB1008.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Welcome to all who recently joined us!

Quote Originally Posted by vectorczar View Post
    Greetings to the board,

Prospective owner of a Kindle Fire and in heavy research mode. I joined to learn as much as possible prior to pulling the trigger on a tablet. The others in the running for me are the B&N Tablet and the Vizio VTAB1008.
    Glad you decided to joined us! You definitely came to the right place! I highly suggest reading this review by dvdcatalyst. Kindle Fire Review It might help you make your decision.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post
    Welcome to all who recently joined us!

Glad you decided to joined us! You definitely came to the right place! I highly suggest reading this review by dvdcatalyst. Kindle Fire Review It might help you make your decision.
    Thanks wicked- I'll read that right now. Glad to be here.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Hope you were able to make the right decision!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links