Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I followed the Amazon Press conference weblog live and ordered the moment a link was posted. My son is a software engineer at Amazon and ...

Thread: Hello

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Hello

I followed the Amazon Press conference weblog live and ordered the moment a link was posted. My son is a software engineer at Amazon and he has brought me into the Amazon world. I've got Prime. All my music is in the cloud and I am an avid contributor to Amazon discussions and product reviews. My wife has an Ipad that she doesn't share with me. We have 2 desktops, 2 laptops, an Iphone and an android. I've been wanting a device for the coffee table that gives me instant access to IMDB, wikipedia etc. The laptop is too slow and the phone is too small. I was ready to purchase at $250. When they announced a buck ninety nine - I jumped on it.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Welcome to the forum.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kansas666 View Post
    I followed the Amazon Press conference weblog live and ordered the moment a link was posted. My son is a software engineer at Amazon and he has brought me into the Amazon world. I've got Prime. All my music is in the cloud and I am an avid contributor to Amazon discussions and product reviews. My wife has an Ipad that she doesn't share with me. We have 2 desktops, 2 laptops, an Iphone and an android. I've been wanting a device for the coffee table that gives me instant access to IMDB, wikipedia etc. The laptop is too slow and the phone is too small. I was ready to purchase at $250. When they announced a buck ninety nine - I jumped on it.
    Just saying hi.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links