Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; So happy to see a Fire forum already - this little guy is going to kick butt! I'm a big droid fan and for $200 ...

Thread: Hello

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Hello

So happy to see a Fire forum already - this little guy is going to kick butt! I'm a big droid fan and for $200 how can we go wrong. I was really fired (pun most certainly intended) when I heard we could side load anything we want and Amazon says to go ahead and root it if you like! This little tabby is going to ream that Apple crap a new core. I look at it as the Mustang of the 60's - so affordable everyone had one. Happy to be here!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droberto View Post
    So happy to see a Fire forum already - this little guy is going to kick butt! I'm a big droid fan and for $200 how can we go wrong. I was really fired (pun most certainly intended) when I heard we could side load anything we want and Amazon says to go ahead and root it if you like! This little tabby is going to ream that Apple crap a new core. I look at it as the Mustang of the 60's - so affordable everyone had one. Happy to be here!
    Welcome to the forum.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droberto View Post
    Hope your New Year has started well!
    Last edited by cali; 01-06-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links