Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi

This is a discussion on Hi within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Robman here! I received my Kindle Fire this past Christmas from my wife. I had given her an Apple iPad 1 the previous Christmas and ...

Thread: Hi

Member #

Hi

Robman here! I received my Kindle Fire this past Christmas from my wife. I had given her an Apple iPad 1 the previous Christmas and she noticed me researching Andriod tablets around Black Friday. She noticed the Kindle Fire was on top of my list. I later rejected the Kindle Fire and abandoned the idea. To her disapointment, she ordered me one before she found out that I abandoned the idea. So, she was very reluctant to give it to me on Christmas day but she did anyway. But eventhough my initial research was negative regarding the Kindle Fire, I wouldn't let that stop me.

By no means am I a techno geek (but I am a geek in other realms). But after 20 hours over the course of 3 days, I got my Kindle Fire working like a dream! Everything I have done has been through sideloads and not rooting or jailbreaking. I've been bummed not to share what I have accomplished because all my other Kindle Fire friends are just in it for the eReader aspect; nothing more. So they have no interest in how I've improved my Kindle Fire. So when I saw this link on the Tools4Movies webpage, I was excited!
    Robert "Robman" Manore
    Kindle Fire Owner since 12/2011

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Robman View Post
    Robman here! I received my Kindle Fire this past Christmas from my wife. I had given her an Apple iPad 1 the previous Christmas and she noticed me researching Andriod tablets around Black Friday. She noticed the Kindle Fire was on top of my list. I later rejected the Kindle Fire and abandoned the idea. To her disapointment, she ordered me one before she found out that I abandoned the idea. So, she was very reluctant to give it to me on Christmas day but she did anyway. But eventhough my initial research was negative regarding the Kindle Fire, I wouldn't let that stop me.

By no means am I a techno geek (but I am a geek in other realms). But after 20 hours over the course of 3 days, I got my Kindle Fire working like a dream! Everything I have done has been through sideloads and not rooting or jailbreaking. I've been bummed not to share what I have accomplished because all my other Kindle Fire friends are just in it for the eReader aspect; nothing more. So they have no interest in how I've improved my Kindle Fire. So when I saw this link on the Tools4Movies webpage, I was excited!
    When I started telling my daughter about all the cool stuff she could do on hers she just gave me a glazed look, like you probably get when trying to tell your KF friends. Oh well, their loss

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Just saying hi.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links