Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I am new to the group.I came across this site by googling the Fire,so glad I did.I preordered my Fire the first day available.I currently ...

Thread: Hello

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Hello

I am new to the group.I came across this site by googling the Fire,so glad I did.I preordered my Fire the first day available.I currently do not have a tablet but I do have the Kindle 3 for ereading.
    Looking forward to more info on the Fire and "how to's" since I will also be new to android.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Welcome PookaLady! The Fire will be a very special version of Android, and it has been said that little remains to be recognised by the regular Android user, but I'm sure you'll find the interface easy to learn and a pleasure to use. Enjoy the forum!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Aloha welcome to the forum. We're all excited just waiting patiently...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PookaLady View Post
    I am new to the group.I came across this site by googling the Fire,so glad I did.I preordered my Fire the first day available.I currently do not have a tablet but I do have the Kindle 3 for ereading.
    Looking forward to more info on the Fire and "how to's" since I will also be new to android.
    Just saying hi.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links