Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deal of the Day

This is a discussion on Deal of the Day within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Bit the bullet on the Amazon Deal of the Day today and will have my first Kindle Fire tomorrow! It will be joining my Droid ...

Thread: Deal of the Day

Member #

Deal of the Day

Bit the bullet on the Amazon Deal of the Day today and will have my first Kindle Fire tomorrow! It will be joining my Droid Razr, Galaxy Nexus and my HP Touchpad. Been a member of many of the sister sites and look forward to spending some time here and making some new friends!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by redtarget View Post
    Bit the bullet on the Amazon Deal of the Day today and will have my first Kindle Fire tomorrow! It will be joining my Droid Razr, Galaxy Nexus and my HP Touchpad. Been a member of many of the sister sites and look forward to spending some time here and making some new friends!
    Welcome to the site. Enjoy your Fire of a Deal!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links