Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi All

This is a discussion on Hi All within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi all, My name is Peter Vaughan, and my wife bought me the Kindle Fire last Christmas so that I could work on an app ...

Thread: Hi All

Member #

Hi All

Hi all,

My name is Peter Vaughan, and my wife bought me the Kindle Fire last Christmas so that I could work on an app idea that I had. I'm happy to say that I finished the app and put it in the Kindle store yesterday! Just in time too, as it's a Halloween style - choose your own horror story game. So I have been banging hard on my Fire device for months now, and it has it's weaknesses (USB port, operating system limitations), but it has surprised me as a great book reading device I didn't know I needed. And of course, I'm hoping people do use it for apps and games like mine. The link is below if any of you are interested.

Amazon.com: Nightmare Cove (Kindle Tablet Edition): Appstore for Android
    Last edited by cali; 10-28-2012 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Removed link

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links