Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello All..

This is a discussion on Hello All.. within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hello all! I'm new to this forum... haven't even looked around much yet but I registered and thought I'd introduce myself first. I've had the ...

Thread: Hello All..

Member #

Hello All..

Hello all! I'm new to this forum... haven't even looked around much yet but I registered and thought I'd introduce myself first. I've had the Fire for a little less than a month so far and I am quite pleased with it. I also have some other Android tablets but ever since I got the Fire I've been using it much more then my other tablets. I've had to charge it every one and a half to two days since I got it. And that's not a complaint about the battery, I just use it alot... So far I've been doing a ridiculous amount of surfing and some youtube viewing as well as some ebook reading and I use evernote to store my links and bookmarks but that's about it. I have the nook color from when it came out but much prefer the Fire because the Fire can cut, copy and paste and the home screen can rotate to landscape. I also have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus but I have been using android tablets for over a year and wanted to try something new. I'm glad I did. The Fire is Awesome. I was deciding between the Nexus 7 and the fire but like I said, I've been using android tablets for over a year and wanted a change... I know the Fire is technically android but you know what I mean. Now I'm hooked... Can't wait for the Fire 2 to be announced! LOL. I'll probably start a thread about that if there isn't one already up. I'm gonna go check that out now. But anyway... I look forward to seeing you all inside and having some great discussions with all of you.

-quadtronix

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Member #
    Thanks

Super Moderator