Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello!

This is a discussion on Hello! within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi, my handle is Grimblast and I'm a device addict... Wait, wrong place. Or is it! Hello, everyone! I just preordered my Kindle Fire today ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Hello!

Hi, my handle is Grimblast and I'm a device addict...
    Wait, wrong place. Or is it!

Hello, everyone! I just preordered my Kindle Fire today after holding back for a few weeks and can't wait to check it out! I currently use the kindle app on my DroidX but figured an actual Kindle would make it better on my eyes. I've been holding back on a Kindle though until I saw the Fire. Being an Amazon Prime member, I figured the Fire makes full use of what I got so can't wait to play with it! Plus, I do enjoy a nice new device to play with.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimblast View Post
    Hi, my handle is Grimblast and I'm a device addict...
    Wait, wrong place. Or is it!

Hello, everyone! I just preordered my Kindle Fire today after holding back for a few weeks and can't wait to check it out! I currently use the kindle app on my DroidX but figured an actual Kindle would make it better on my eyes. I've been holding back on a Kindle though until I saw the Fire. Being an Amazon Prime member, I figured the Fire makes full use of what I got so can't wait to play with it! Plus, I do enjoy a nice new device to play with.

Hey Grim, glad to have you over here. I'm super excited about the Kindle Fire as well and think this will be one hot selling tablet.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Welcome aboard Grimblast!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Welcome to the forum.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    You're not in the wrong place grim. There are quite a few gadget addicts here. You'll fit right in with this crowd.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Welcome.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Welcome to the forum Grimblast
    I got the Kindle app on my Incredible first and used it a LOT until getting it on my Tab, with its larger screen, and rarely use the phone one anymore because the larger screen is SO much easier on the eyes.
    The Fire I'm getting will be introducing my oldest daughter to the tablet world for Christmas
    fwiw, I doubt you are in the wrong place as the lion share of us here have at least 2 devices beyond our phone

Support Our Troops!!!

Sent from this Galaxy via Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Aloha welcome. No ur not supposed to be here. Turn back Jack, turn back. LOL jk...I have the Kindle also and the Nook Color AND the Xoom. Gee we can't get enough of spending $$$ huh? Lol...

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Welcome! I'd be a device addict if my family could afford it. I've always said that some women like jewelry, but I'd rather have electronics! (Granted, the jewelry probably holds its value better, but it's no fun!)

Like you, I've been using a Kindle app on my phone, so I really can't wait to get a bigger screen more suitable for reading my Kindle books.
    LadyAngler likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    You must be my long lost sister! LOL
    I am getting a bunch of eye rolls lately from my better half regarding my Christmas wish list!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links