Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

No clue

This is a discussion on No clue within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Thanks for all the help..it sure makes it a lot easier..will keep you abreast of my journey into the Kindle Fire................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No clue

Member #
    Thanks for all the help..it sure makes it a lot easier..will keep you abreast of my journey into the Kindle Fire.............

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gransport View Post
    I do have internet service ( Brighthouse combo TV.phone high speed internet )....so thats not a problem....I have heard that some ISP would provide a customer with a router..???
    Typically, if the ISP provides you with a modem or a router, they charge you a monthly rental fee. If you purchase your own router it is a 1 time purchase. Usually you will recoup the money paid to purchase a router in less then a year.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. You should purchase your own router. My daughter rented one for a long time before I convinced her she would save money by just buying one outright. Like people used to rent landline phones in the old days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links