Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Beginner to Fire

This is a discussion on New Beginner to Fire within the New Member Introduction & Site Assistance forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hello All, I just took my fire out the box about 2 hours ago.... I got the fire for reading and being able to look ...

Member #

New Beginner to Fire

Hello All, I just took my fire out the box about 2 hours ago.... I got the fire for reading and being able to look at pictures I have a on Flickr account anytime I want.... Can anybody please tell me what's the best way to view and save pics you have stored online on the fire... I went to the app store and read some of the reviews on some of the apps for pictures but they were not at impressive... Can some please help me???? Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I haven't installed any apps to view pics, I just use the native viewer (whatever that is). I can store pics on my DropBox account and view them from there but mostly I have my pics on my home server and access them on my KF thru a share using an app called ES File Explorer.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links