Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Need Opinions About Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

This is a discussion on Need Opinions About Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 within the Kindle Fire HDX Forum forums, part of the Kindle Fire Device Specific Sections category; I have a kindle fire HDX 7. I've been thinking about buying the HDX 8.9 as a second KF. I like that the 8.9 has ...

Member #

Need Opinions About Kindle Fire HDX 8.9

I have a kindle fire HDX 7. I've been thinking about buying the HDX 8.9 as a second KF. I like that the 8.9 has a larger screen and a rear facing camera. Is the 8.9 worth $430, or should I be happy with my 7?

Thanks,
    Kim

Member #
    Bought an F HD in Aug 2017, $79.00 from Amazon, TauTara case (great, great case) about $12 has built in screen protector, bought an adapter to connect USB through the power connector, a USB wireless optical mouse now runs via the power connector. I added the extra memory sim card. Thinking I will get the wireless keyboard and wireless speakers. I use this for running my STOCKCHARTS.COM , stock analysis software, Kindle Reader, Fidelity broker software, etc. WOW runs most everything. Fire backs up my laptop. You can't go wrong buying the HD.
    Last edited by boundlr; 09-05-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links