Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Settings Unavailable After Setting Voice

This is a discussion on Settings Unavailable After Setting Voice within the Kindle Fire HD General Discussion forums, part of the Kindle Fire Device Specific Sections category; Am not terribly familiar with my Fire HD6 (love my Kindle best) so I'm not too smart about the various settings. Was messing around with ...

Member #

Settings Unavailable After Setting Voice

Am not terribly familiar with my Fire HD6 (love my Kindle best) so I'm not too smart about the various settings. Was messing around with the settings when I found voice? Now when I turn on the Fire, I can't tap on anything. all the voice does is read my name, date, etc. Tapping elsewhere doesn't do a thing. I tried holding down power button to reset and that didn't work. Now I'm locked out except for the voice yapping at me.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Did you sort it or is it still yapping, someone did it to me as a jape, took me an hour to turn it off, slide the screen Sideways till you get the,search box to show, type settings into it, and it should take you to settings, go into accessability and turn off the " voice function" , if it won't show acessability on the,settings page, tap on the box at the bottom of the screen, which will highlight it and then it will slide up

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links