Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Amazon BAD BAD BAD

This is a discussion on Amazon BAD BAD BAD within the Kindle Fire HD General Discussion forums, part of the Kindle Fire Device Specific Sections category; Here the story. Last year, 2011, I pre-order a Kindle Fire (1st gen), after registed my KF with Amazon I got one month free Prime ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Angry Amazon BAD BAD BAD

Here the story.

Last year, 2011, I pre-order a Kindle Fire (1st gen), after registed my KF with Amazon I got one month free Prime Member.

This year ,2012, I pre-ordered Kindle Fire HD 9" 4G . According to the Amazon ads, for every Kindle purchase I have 1 month free Prime Membership. During that freed month Prime Membership, I order a movie to checked out my new KF , the movie I order is FREE for Prime member, but the Amazon send me an e-mail and charge me for that movie. I call and asked , and here what I got from Amazon Rep.

My one month free Prime membership expired last year already, even I buy another new Kindle Fire HD I will NOT have another one month free Prime Membership , It seem like the promotion of one free month Prime Membership is a once of a life time, and I will apply automatically on your first ever kindle Fire purchase.

I knew some of Aces in this forum have more than one KF, I would like to know is that happend to you Aces also ????

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times

Re: Amazon BAD BAD BAD

It's registered by account. I've got 2, got 2 trials but that was because they're under different Amazon accounts. Somewhere in the fine print it says 1 per account.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Thanks you Biker, that's clear up something. But I think Amazon should change the policy,because that way now is prevented customer upgrade from $200 tablet to $500 tablet.
    One may said "I am loyal to Amazon , I just spend 500 bucks on their product ,and they dont even give me a discout 8 buck on prime membership, Heck, my next tablet will be a Samsung"

Member #
    I have bought 2 kindle fires for my daughters for christmas and nowhere does it say I have a free trial month with prime .

Does this deal not exist anymore ?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    This happened to me with an XM Radio subscription for two different cars. Although a customer service rep told me I was entitled to the second free trial period, they did not give it to me in the end and even cut off the subscription that I had already prepaid early. That is the reason I allowed the subscription to remain lapsed and will never subscribe again. When one pays for a three year subscription, they expect to get a three year subscription, and when they buy a car that has a three month free trial, they expect to get that three month trial. Wrote a letter to XM to explain why I am no longer a customer, but they must not care, because I received no response.

Ads