Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How many here have upgraded to the KF HD?

This is a discussion on How many here have upgraded to the KF HD? within the Kindle Fire HD General Discussion forums, part of the Kindle Fire Device Specific Sections category; I upgraded to the Fire HD shortly after purchasing the Kindle Fire. Really like the increased clarity of the Fire HD. I do have a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How many here have upgraded to the KF HD?

Member #
    I upgraded to the Fire HD shortly after purchasing the Kindle Fire. Really like the increased clarity of the Fire HD. I do have a slight issue, but it probably is not related to the Fire HD and probably affects all Fires. I noticed that some of my magazines and newspapers do not get put into the Newsstand and some of my books are not automaticaly placed in Books. So I either have to have them on the Carousel or hunt for them in Apps. I would appreciate knowing if anyone has a way to work around this so that I can have all my books in Books and publications in Newsstand.

fgb
    Member #
    I am having occasional problems with my bluetooth on my KFHD, when connecting to my bose speaker it will sometimes play for a while then stop and at other times when it is connected it plays for a second or so then shuts of the music even though it is still connected.

has any one else had issues with the bluetooth?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links