Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Kindle 10 HD

This is a discussion on New Kindle 10 HD within the Kindle Fire HD General Discussion forums, part of the Kindle Fire Device Specific Sections category; Hi treated myself to a kindle 10hd last week and I've got couple concerns indeed I'm doing something wrong. So I charged device overnight and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jobo

Thread: New Kindle 10 HD

Member #

New Kindle 10 HD

Hi treated myself to a kindle 10hd last week and I've got couple concerns indeed I'm doing something wrong. So I charged device overnight and 100% in morning i unplugged and checked battery !even then left in its case by her and it was in sleep came to fetch it at lunch time and say battery was 52% but I had not used it. So does it drain that fast ? Or is there something present to run in background that I need to change settings on ? Or do you just need to power down after every use ? Thank you. Also it keeps disconnecting from wifi when I come to use it, not every time though but no issues with other dives in house i.e.mobile phones etc. Thank you

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    If you leave Wi-Fi ( and or Bluetooth )switched on it will continue to use battery at a reasonable rate, so leave it in flight mode, or switch it off
    That said batteries get better after a few charges, so give it a week
    Last edited by jobo; 07-07-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    Griz likes this.

Member #
    Thank you for that, great idea and I will be popping on flight more from now on. And fingers crossed as other than battery i love my new kindle.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links