Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cowboy and western books

This is a discussion on Cowboy and western books within the Kindle Fire Books forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Extras category; I like to read westerns periodically but does anyone know why there are no, or almost none of free cowboy books by modern authors like ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Cowboy and western books

I like to read westerns periodically but does anyone know why there are no, or almost none of free cowboy books by modern authors like any other genre? There are tons of other genres for free, but no cowboy books other than pre copy-write books.
    Thanks for the help
    Floyd

Member #
    I found a really good western called A Lust For Lead about a year ago, don't know if its still free. I'd recommend it anyway, though....

Member #
    Hi Floyd,
    I've just released my first Western on Kindle and it should be available for free for the next five days. The book is called "The Territory" by C.G Feltham. I am keen to get some feedback on the book as I am an avid Western film fan and this is the first time that I have published one of my books.

Chris
    Last edited by Chris Feltham; 07-05-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Ads