Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Have you pre-ordered your Amazon Kindle Fire?

This is a discussion on Have you pre-ordered your Amazon Kindle Fire? within the Front Page Polls forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire News category; Originally Posted by mellyf I couldn't help myself. I ordered it "for my husband." I have a xoom, which i love, but I think my ...

View Poll Results: Have you pre-ordered your Amazon Kindle Fire?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have

61 79.22%
  • Not yet, but I will

9 11.69%
  • I have no plans to order one

0 0%
  • Other (specify in comments)

7 9.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have you pre-ordered your Amazon Kindle Fire?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mellyf View Post
    I couldn't help myself. I ordered it "for my husband." I have a xoom, which i love, but I think my husband's head might have exploded if I bought myself a second tablet...to go along with my netbook, laptop, and Kindles (I'm a teacher and my husband bought me a second Kindle to use at school). He's not much of a computer guy but he does have a net book and a Kindle. So i bought the Fire for his birthday. :-)
    LOL! Yeah..I'm always 'buying it for the wife' too!
    mellyf likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Me too. Not sure she believes it anymore.

DrivetheGreen66
    I think they will turn a profit. Every person that signs up for Amazon Prime will help.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I ordered the day it came out, couldn't resist.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by droberto View Post
    A little advice for those of you on the fence about ordering - 1. Amazon does not charge until item is shipped. 2. Amazon has a 30 day return policy. I'm willing to bet that these will sell out prior to Xmas and people will be scalping them on eBay.
    Since it would be a task to come up with the money now, glad to see they don't charge until shipped. Now to clear two hundred off the card!
    alphawave7 likes this.

Member #
    I have to have it....call it an addiction. I have 2 kindles ( gen 2 and gen 3 keyboard 3g ), 2 Sonys (prs 600 and T1), 2 Entourage Edges ( Big and Pocket ) an Acer Iconia 500 and a Nook color....so the fire just fits in. I will also probably get a Nook color 2 if that pans out...oh and I have a Viewsonic gtablet and a couple of old Reb ebooks and Kindle,Nook software on my phone and ipod. I am just a tech reading junky.....I have to have my books available in both e-ink and lcd in all formats so I can read anywhere any time. I justify all this because I have no more room for paper books and e-books take up no room!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Aloha welcome to the forum. WOW u are a junkie lol jk.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnickell View Post
    I have to have it....call it an addiction. I have 2 kindles ( gen 2 and gen 3 keyboard 3g ), 2 Sonys (prs 600 and T1), 2 Entourage Edges ( Big and Pocket ) an Acer Iconia 500 and a Nook color....so the fire just fits in. I will also probably get a Nook color 2 if that pans out...oh and I have a Viewsonic gtablet and a couple of old Reb ebooks and Kindle,Nook software on my phone and ipod. I am just a tech reading junky.....I have to have my books available in both e-ink and lcd in all formats so I can read anywhere any time. I justify all this because I have no more room for paper books and e-books take up no room!
    Welcome to the site. I like your rationale!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnickell View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I've finnaly found someone who I can point to when my wife complains about the 4 tablets I own!!!

Member #
    I ordered that "PUPPY" on Oct. 28th! The Price is RIGHT!

Ads