Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi from caseen! Stay tuned for a complete range of Kindle Fire Luxury Accessories!

This is a discussion on Hi from caseen! Stay tuned for a complete range of Kindle Fire Luxury Accessories! within the Caseen forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; My name is Brandon with caseen. I will be here to help with all the questions you guys might have about our product line. You ...

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Hi from caseen! Stay tuned for a complete range of Kindle Fire Luxury Accessories!

My name is Brandon with caseen. I will be here to help with all the questions you guys might have about our product line.

You patience will be rewarded!

We are definitely in the process of creating a entire range of products for the Amazon Kindle Fire! You guys will be the first to know when these are available!

You can see that we make quality cases. A few testimonials can be found here: Praise & Reviews of our caseen SKINNY Asus Transformer TF101 Genuine Leather Case!

=) Thanks for your support!

Brandon
    caseen Service

DrivetheGreen66
    Welcome. Good to see you here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links