Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

This is a discussion on DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free ! within the Amazon Kindle Fire Video forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Extras category; Merry Christmas everyone I wanted to do something special this year, and while working on this week's newsletter, I figured what better than to do ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

dvdcatalyst

Cool DVD Catalyst Give Away - Get DVD Catalyst 4 for free !

Merry Christmas everyone

I wanted to do something special this year, and while working on this week's newsletter, I figured what better than to do a Give Away?

Because I do want to offer the people who are already using DVD Catalyst 4 a chance to win as well as new people, the winners who are already purchased DVD Catalyst will get a full refund through PayPal.

You have until Thursday Dec 29th, 2011, 6PM US Central Time to enter for the Give Away, after which I'll be digging through the comments I received to give out 25 free copies of DVD Catalyst 4.

Here is how it works:

Forums:

This thread can be found on a couple of Forum Foundry forums, (Xoom forums, Kindle Fire forums, Galaxy Nexus forums, Transformer forums, Droid forums, DroidX forums and Android Tablet forums.

Simply reply in any of these threads (more than one is fine) and give me a scenario of why you watch video on your phone/tablet.

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tools4Movies/201152776565025

You can also enter for the Give Away through our Face Book page. A post similar to this one can be found on there. Simply comment on that with your video watching scenario.

Google+:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/116750894987781701156/posts

And of course you can use Google+ as well. A similar post can be found on my Google+, and just comment with your video watching scenario there.

On the evening of Thursday Dec. 29, 2011, I'll be picking winners from the responses I have received. Remember, the deadline for entry is at 6PM US CST on that day.

Rules:

Rules for the forum responses, in order to not just have people sign up on the forums to enter for the Give Away, you will need to have a post-count of 5 or more by the time the DVD Catalyst Give Away ends (Thursday Dec. 29, at 6PM US Central Time).

If you describe your video scenario, please use a bit more than just "on the train". Detailed, colorful or funny responses desired

Ending:

The winners will be announced in next week's newsletter (Newsletter 36), so if you see your name there, send me an email to claim your free copy of DVD Catalyst 4, or to get your purchase price back through PayPal.

Note:

Please use this thread only for the give-away. If you have questions regarding DVD Catalyst, please use the DVD Catalyst section on these forums, or start a new thread rather than posting your questions here.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    No one has posted in this thread yet? Well let me be the first. I'd love to win a copy of DVD Catalyst. I travel frequently and the boredom of movie & TV offerings in hotel/motel is quite dismal. I've got quite an eclectic taste in videos and love to have "my stuff" with me so that I don't have to cave into the dribble available in temporary lodgings. Love limited-season-short-run shows like "Life" from NBC & Firefly. Of course, I'm a total fan of Tommy Lee Jones. I'd love to have these shows with me complements of DVD Catalyst.
    Last edited by DrivetheGreen66; 12-23-2011 at 11:51 PM.
    dvdcatalyst and crowfax like this.

dvdcatalyst
    Only 2 days remaining!

If you haven't posted here yet, you have until Thursday Dec 29th, 2011, 6PM US Central Time to enter for the Give Away, after which I'll be digging through the comments I received to give out 25 free copies of DVD Catalyst 4 (or, if you already purchased DVD Catalyst 4 and you win, you will get your money back (through PayPal) while keeping the support and free v4.x updates of course )

In order to enter for the Give Away, simply reply here and provide me a scenario of why you watch video on your phone/tablet.

To avoid having people sign up on the forums just to enter for the Give Away, you will need to have a post-count of 5 or more by the time the DVD Catalyst 4 Give Away ends.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    are MODS/SMODS excluded? just inquiring...

dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Princess View Post
    are MODS/SMODS excluded? just inquiring...
    Hi Princess, of course mods and smods are included as well.

for those interested on how I will pick the winners, its quite simple.

I will write down the usernames of the people who posted a valid response on small pieces of paper, along with if they used facebook, google+ or the forum posted on (you can enter on multiple locations to improve your chances, but you can only win once) and I put them in a hat, and just pull out 25 of them. If there are responses I really like and those are no winners, they will win as well.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    ahhh ok! thanks

dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Princess View Post
    ahhh ok! thanks
    Don't forget to add a comment with how you watch videos on your Kindle Fire though

DrivetheGreen66
    The Kindle Fire is a different device than my other android devices. DVD Catalyst works great. However, MP4SS is a great piece of software to use with the Kindle Fire since the lack of onboard/SD Card storage. I use DVD Catalyst, Movie Gallery, and MP4SS on daily basis.

Top Notch support, I urge you if you are on the fence about purchasing just hit the buy now button and you won't regret it.
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I have installed DVD Catalyst and Movie Gallery and both work great! DVD Catalyst creates files that are perfectly proportioned for the KF screen and Movie Gallery is an excellent player for the ripped movies -- showing the movie title and thumbnail so it is easy to see which movie to select for viewing. I'm very happy with both products
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I would love to win DVD catalyst! My daughter is 8 years old, and she has Asperger's..an autism spectrum disorder. When we are out in public places, traveling, etc., sometimes a movie or show is all that can help her maintain composure, as the noises around her that are normal to us, drive her crazy! I would adore having this for her to use on my new Kindle Fire!
    dvdcatalyst likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links