Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Purchased Downloads Aren't Working

This is a discussion on Purchased Downloads Aren't Working within the Amazon Kindle Fire Video forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Extras category; My son's kids kindle has been acting up lately. First it was the memory issue which i resolved. But now his purchased downloads are not ...

Member #

Purchased Downloads Aren't Working

My son's kids kindle has been acting up lately. First it was the memory issue which i resolved. But now his purchased downloads are not working. When you go to the video library and click on any of the downloaded movies, it goes to the screen with the "resume or start over" section but then flashes to black and goes right back to the library menu with your downloads. This happens to all of his movies. What makes it more strange is he was watching a movie no more than an hour prior without issues but that movie no longer works either. I have shut off the kindle and restarted to no avail.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by steve392 View Post
    My son's kids kindle has been acting up lately. First it was the memory issue which i resolved. But now his purchased downloads are not working. When you go to the video library and click on any of the downloaded movies, it goes to the screen with the "resume or start over" section but then flashes to black and goes right back to the library menu with your downloads. This happens to all of his movies. What makes it more strange is he was watching a movie no more than an hour prior without issues but that movie no longer works either. I have shut off the kindle and restarted to no avail.
    It would seem likely that the memory issue and your latest issue are related ? But as I don't know what the memory issue or your solution were it's hard to say.. At its simplest either the film's are not where they should be or at all, or the media player is malfunctioning, have you delete them or moved them in order to solve the memory issue ?
    Last edited by jobo; 06-26-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    It would seem likely that the memory issue and your latest issue are related ? But as I don't know what the memory issue or your solution were it's hard to say.. At its simplest either the film's are not where they should be or at all, or the media player is malfunctioning, have you delete them or moved them in order to solve the memory issue ?
    The previous memory issue was the error that would randomly pop up saying you are running low on memory even though my memory card was nowhere near full or the hard drive. after googling it, i came across this site and it mentioned to delete all the old apps and other things. Doing that fixed that memory issue. And the movies that were downloaded which i can access from any computer via my amazon prime worked after doing that memory clean up. I just checked my prime on my phone and the movies work, so its something with the physical device.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links