Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Internet Keeps Cutting Out

This is a discussion on Internet Keeps Cutting Out within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi, my partners amazon fire 5 has been experiencing connectivity issues lately. I know its an old device but it works. (sort of) Anyway, she ...

Member #

Internet Keeps Cutting Out

Hi, my partners amazon fire 5 has been experiencing connectivity issues lately. I know its an old device but it works. (sort of)

Anyway, she wanted to play Bleach: Brave souls on it, so I followed a tutorial on putting the google play business on there (not too tech savvy myself) and installed the game. Runs fine, no issues. Then a bit later on in the day, the fire just lost the net connection. It can reconnect fine, though sometimes this is several hours until it picks up the router we use. It seems to be fine reading books, watching things on the net, every other task involving the internet, but when she tries to play this game, it just loses connection. It manages to last up to two hours sometimes, but recently it seems to be worse.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Helix.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    It is possible that the game is interfering with the WiFi, i suppose, but not for two hours afterwards!

What's happen when she tries to reconnect? Not showing any WiFi network, or showing WiFi, but not connecting or connecting but no internet, usually a! In the WiFi icon

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links