Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Charger Won't Stay Plugged In

This is a discussion on Charger Won't Stay Plugged In within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; When I try to charge my Fire HD8 (7th Generation), the part of the charger that plugs into the device itself either falls out or ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jobo

Thread: Charger Won't Stay Plugged In

Member #

Charger Won't Stay Plugged In

When I try to charge my Fire HD8 (7th Generation), the part of the charger that plugs into the device itself either falls out or has to be in just the right position to charge my device. Even the tiniest of movement will keep it from charging or make it fall out completely. I've only it since August 2017. Hoping someone can help!!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I've got one just like that, its a pain, t will most certainly be the,springs in the bit that plugs into your kindle, a new charger cable will sort it out,

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    To follow up, i followed my own advice and went and bought a new cable yesterday, you can get USB cables for pennies, that last hours, the standard issue Amazon cable is much better than that, but a long way short of great. I purchased one that is thicker half a metre longer and comes with a five year guarantee, its now a better fit than new,

, it did however cost a,quarter of the price of a new kindle 7", but I'm happy in the knowledge that it will most certainly be with me after the kindle is long gone
    Last edited by jobo; 02-11-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    rrwcm likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links