Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gmail, Facebook

This is a discussion on Gmail, Facebook within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have a new Kindle Fire, and while I don't love it, it's working okay. But, I have two gmail addresses, one for personal emails, ...

Thread: Gmail, Facebook

Member #

Gmail, Facebook

I have a new Kindle Fire, and while I don't love it, it's working okay. But, I have two gmail addresses, one for personal emails, the other for everything else. I only have access to the personal email account. (This happened on my old Kindle as well, but could only access the other account.) Are we not allowed to have more than one gmail account on Kindle Fire? If so, why?

Why can't I tag anyone on Facebook when sharing a post? It was the same on the old Kindle. Is that just a Kindle thing?

Thanks for any answers you can give me.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heathersmom View Post
    I have a new Kindle Fire, and while I don't love it, it's working okay. But, I have two gmail addresses, one for personal emails, the other for everything else. I only have access to the personal email account. (This happened on my old Kindle as well, but could only access the other account.) Are we not allowed to have more than one gmail account on Kindle Fire? If so, why?

Why can't I tag anyone on Facebook when sharing a post? It was the same on the old Kindle. Is that just a Kindle thing?

Thanks for any answers you can give me.
    I have no knowledge of Facebook, but there seems no reason why it won't work on a kindle if it works on other android devices, have you down loads a Facebook app of the Amazon site?

On your other point, in what way can you not access your email, if you can get internet access you can access any site on the world that isn't geo barred.

Go on google, type gmail into it, pick a selection that say log on to gmail, get the log on page up and then log on and access your account. What are you doing that is different or what happens when your try this to prevent you ?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links