Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Files On Fire HD 5 But Not On PC

This is a discussion on Files On Fire HD 5 But Not On PC within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I used mt Fire HD 5 to video some dance workshops. Since the day I got the unit I have been unable to rename any ...

Member #

Question Files On Fire HD 5 But Not On PC

I used mt Fire HD 5 to video some dance workshops. Since the day I got the unit I have been unable to rename any video from the video app so I always just hooked up teh device to my PC and was able to rename, create folders and put files in teh folders I created. I was doing that last evening and noticed the dance workshops videos showed up on the Fire HD5 but did not show up in the Win7 explorer. I used the Win7 explorer to search for the files with no luck. Any suggestions as to where to file the files. The videos that I can see are all stored on teh sd card.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I may be not understanding the question/ problem. But if you install, ES file explorer, that will enable you to find the files , rename them, create,folders and transferred them to the SD card or where ever you wish.

This removing the need to locate them with your computer.
    I hazard a guess they are stored under the file named videos, on you internal drive, if not you can quickly track them down and rename them
    Last edited by jobo; 01-18-2018 at 06:42 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links