Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Netflix Keeps "Loading"

This is a discussion on Netflix Keeps "Loading" within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hello all..glad I found this forum...bit frustrating...here's my story...have a Kindle Fire HD 8...have been able to watch Netflix on it with no issues...few days ...

Member #

Netflix Keeps "Loading"

Hello all..glad I found this forum...bit frustrating...here's my story...have a Kindle Fire HD 8...have been able to watch Netflix on it with no issues...few days ago, tried loading a show...brings me to the particular series, I navigate to the episode, hit the play button and nada...all I continue to get is "Loading" and it just keeps loading..never gets to the episode.

I've done all the troubleshooting I have read about..hard restart, cleared cache and data, went as far as going back to factory defaults and reloaded everything, deleted and reinstalled the Netflix app. Checked to see the software is the latest (it is)..chatted with Amazon tech, all settings are ok. Then spoke to Netflix support...ran speed test on the WiFi signal, all seems ok there...

I can watch Netflix on my phone or laptop with no issue

I can still watch Youtube and Amazon Prime movies on the Kindle, darn Netflix is the issue...any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Frank

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank53 View Post
    Hello all..glad I found this forum...bit frustrating...here's my story...have a Kindle Fire HD 8...have been able to watch Netflix on it with no issues...few days ago, tried loading a show...brings me to the particular series, I navigate to the episode, hit the play button and nada...all I continue to get is "Loading" and it just keeps loading..never gets to the episode.

I've done all the troubleshooting I have read about..hard restart, cleared cache and data, went as far as going back to factory defaults and reloaded everything, deleted and reinstalled the Netflix app. Checked to see the software is the latest (it is)..chatted with Amazon tech, all settings are ok. Then spoke to Netflix support...ran speed test on the WiFi signal, all seems ok there...

I can watch Netflix on my phone or laptop with no issue

I can still watch Youtube and Amazon Prime movies on the Kindle, darn Netflix is the issue...any other suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Frank
    I'm having the same issue, did you find a fix?

Member #
    This is the one of the annoying issue Same I had for couple of time in past

Member #
    having same issue, if anyone figures it out please let me know.

Member #
    It's hard to say with out having it in front of me, but the most obvious reason for this is you have to many apps running in the back ground and these are using up what is a fairly limited amount of cpu and ram capacity, leaving insufficient capacity to do a task which its self is resource hungry.

Some apps need to run for your machine to function, others do not , but do so anyway, stealing a lot of functionality

And / or, my device works a lot better if i steam in a lower defintion, i don't know if you can do that with net flicks or not, as i only do free streams

That would certainly be a factor on older devices, which will struggle with hi def,or even resource hungry web sites even with out an apps issue
    Last edited by jobo; 01-11-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links