Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't Turn Off Frequent Blue Shade Notifications

This is a discussion on Can't Turn Off Frequent Blue Shade Notifications within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I've got an irritating problem whereby Blue Shade is giving me regular persistent notifications about its status. Seems to do it regardless of whether I ...

Member #

Question Can't Turn Off Frequent Blue Shade Notifications

I've got an irritating problem whereby Blue Shade is giving me regular persistent notifications about its status.

Seems to do it regardless of whether I manually switch Blue Shade on and off, or use the auto schedule.

I've gone into the Blue Shade app settings and unchecked "show notifications" but it makes no difference.

It's highly annoying as it comes up as a notification, so I presume it's an email or some other useful alert, and it's not.

Is there any way to switch of these notifications?

I would settle for it telling me once when it's switched off and again when it's on, but I don't need to know throughout the day that it's going to be re-enabled this evening. I get it.

I'm on the latest Fire 7 tablet (2017) with up-to-date system software, no rooting or other hacking has been done except some reputable downloads to enable me to get the Google Play store on the tablet.
    Last edited by porthblue; 11-10-2017 at 06:38 AM. Reason: clarification

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links