Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't Get Prime Downloads To Show In Video Section

This is a discussion on Can't Get Prime Downloads To Show In Video Section within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi everyone, I've recently purchased a kindle fire 8 (7th gen). A main purpose is for use by my children when travelling. I've downloaded some ...

Member #

Can't Get Prime Downloads To Show In Video Section

Hi everyone, I've recently purchased a kindle fire 8 (7th gen). A main purpose is for use by my children when travelling. I've downloaded some shows using my Prime membership, but I can't find a way to get them to appear in my Videos section (only find by using Library/downloads), and so can't add them to the profiles i have set up for the kids. Is there a way around this? Is it only paid for content which will appear in the videos section? Or only stuff you've streamed? Obviously i know i can get to them from the downloads bit, but would be great to have so the kids can get them from their profiles. Thanks for any help!

Member #
    When I download movies from Amazon prime I go to the "downloads" section of the Amazon prime video app, I do not think you can access them on different devices because it downloads them only into the device you are using, I hope this helps!

Member #
    Well thats it you see khod..if i download with amazon prime which i have 3 movies..they goto my sd card,no problem..but with bbciplayer and virgin tvanywere apps,which are proper apps off amazon,the downloads seem to goto my tablet storage,i dont understand why..

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links