This is a discussion on New Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" HD Display, Wi-Fi within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi, I have a regular Kindle just for reading and am new to tablets so I just bought the New Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" ...
I have a regular Kindle just for reading and am new to tablets so I just bought the New Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8" HD Display, Wi-Fi which will be coming soon and I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer.
1. Can you Skype and is the app already loaded on to the device?
2. Can I access my Gmail account?
3. Am I going to be able to use Google/chrome browser?
4. I know I will be able to access Facebook, can I play games like words with friends or Scrabble?
5. Does it have voice dictation.. I can speak into the Kindle and it will type for me if I wanted it to like my voice recognition software does?
6. Does have Bluetooth if I wanted to add a wireless mini keyboard?
Sorry for all the questions, I just discovered the site and am probably going to ask more, like I said I am a real newbie to a tablet.