Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ES Explorer - Can't Delete Files

This is a discussion on ES Explorer - Can't Delete Files within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi, My son downloaded about 500 games and filled a 64GB card on his kindle fire (kids edition, he used the Fire for kids app). ...

Member #

ES Explorer - Can't Delete Files

Hi, My son downloaded about 500 games and filled a 64GB card on his kindle fire (kids edition, he used the Fire for kids app). I am trying to use ES explorer to delete them (never used before). When I go into large files, select lots to delete, click delete then a "hint" pops up prompting me to choose the root directory .... but when I click select nothing appears in the "open from" window so I can't choose the root diectory or anything else. I can't try another file explorer as wifi is disabled until I free up some space.

Help

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    A bit late,but for anyone,else, with this issue, when the hint comes up, press ok, then it takes you to a,random page, press the green lettering at the bottom, which says something like" select this device" and it will do the required action, ie delete the files
    Last edited by jobo; 03-25-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links