Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Assistance plzzz

This is a discussion on Assistance plzzz within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Can someone plzzz advise me wat to do ?......i am from the caribbean and got my kindle today.....everytime i try to download an app of ...

Member #

Assistance plzzz

Can someone plzzz advise me wat to do ?......i am from the caribbean and got my kindle today.....everytime i try to download an app of any kind
    I am told that the appstore is not available in my region...so i cant get anything???.....plzzz if someone has some knowledge of a way to get around this it would be very much appreciated....thanks in advance

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    hi...sorry no one got back to u. but yes its available in US and u need a US credit card using a US address for that credit card. when purchasing u can check the purchasing agreement and it should let u know how to do it outside of the US

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links