Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

MP4 from School Website

This is a discussion on MP4 from School Website within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I am trying to watch/listen to an MP4 that is posted on my school website. It is a powerpoint presentation with video and audio. When ...

Member #

MP4 from School Website

I am trying to watch/listen to an MP4 that is posted on my school website. It is a powerpoint presentation with video and audio. When I click on the link on my friend's ipad it just opens and has a play button to push, then it just plays. of course it is really just audio with a pictre of the slides on the screen but it plays. On my fire i just get a message that says. "sorry this video can not be played" I have tried a couple of of different video apps to no avail. Doesanyone know what my issue is by this description? I got my kindle for school (well really because I wanted to upgrade from a keyboard to a fire) I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Welcome to the site. Hope you have got this resolved.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links