Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle fire and stylus

This is a discussion on Kindle fire and stylus within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Yesterday I used a stylus on my Kindle Fire for the first time. Also yesterday my web stopped working and I couldn't get to bookmarks ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Kindle fire and stylus

Yesterday I used a stylus on my Kindle Fire for the first time. Also yesterday my web stopped working and I couldn't get to bookmarks and web sites. Also, when I pressed "web"my screen went on and off for a few moments. Tech support tried to help me but couldn't resolve the problem. My question is, have other people used the Mini suit stylus or other types without problems? Can you use a stylus with a Kindle Fire?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rsail203 View Post
    Yesterday I used a stylus on my Kindle Fire for the first time. Also yesterday my web stopped working and I couldn't get to bookmarks and web sites. Also, when I pressed "web"my screen went on and off for a few moments. Tech support tried to help me but couldn't resolve the problem. My question is, have other people used the Mini suit stylus or other types without problems? Can you use a stylus with a Kindle Fire?
    I use a Boxwave slim stylus and have absolutely no problems
    It is longer and slimmer than most and I really like it.
    The price was about $10.

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    I purchased the splash GLIDER Stylus for iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S II 2, Motorola Xoom, HTC Thunderbolt, EVO 3D, Atrix, Inspire, Droid 2, Fits the Amazon Kindle Fire, All Touchscreen devices (BLACK)

Amazon.com: splash GLIDER Stylus for iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4 4S, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S II 2, Motorola Xoom, HTC Thunderbolt, EVO 3D, Atrix, Inspire, Droid 2, Fits the Amazon Kindle Fire, All Touchscreen devices (BLACK): Computers & Ac

Works great.

Ads