Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I am having trouble transfering Audio books to my kindle from my pc... Please Help

This is a discussion on I am having trouble transfering Audio books to my kindle from my pc... Please Help within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I work at a public library and the regional library has a website to borrow ebooks and audio books for 1 to 3 weeks. When ...

Member #

I am having trouble transfering Audio books to my kindle from my pc... Please Help

I work at a public library and the regional library has a website to borrow ebooks and audio books for 1 to 3 weeks. When doing this it downloads the audio book directly to my pc. Now in looking at my Kindle Fire I see that the audio books are worked though audible.com but I don't know if I can just put the audio book into my audio folder on my kindle or maybe my music. They are mp3 files so that isn't the problem. I just need to know where in the device to transfer them too.

I would love feedback on this issue thanks

~Scrubbie~

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Depends on what Fire you have, I am going to assume you have a later model Kindle (all of them except the original generation one), so you would put audio books in the Audible folder. You can transfer them there from your PC using the USB cable that comes with the second generation Kindles. I have an original gen one fire, and a 7"HD gen two fire. Some of the folders where files are stored are different on the older Kindle. fdalbor
    Last edited by fdalbor; 04-03-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Member #
    I will try that again but every time I try to do that I go to the Audible tab and it takes me to Audible.com and asking me to pay for a membership and I is poor and like the ability to listen to my audio books though my library for free and I still have issues with getting the files into the library

Member #
    I have downloaded the overdrive app from amazon and am able to listen to books from my libraries website but how do I take a CD of an Audio book and put it on my kindle? Guess I need a step by step process...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links